The center was designed to deliver treatment to pain patients in a caring and compassionate manner,
with an understanding of how chronic pain can affect numerous facets of an individual’s life.
Treatment List Below
- Addiction Treatment
- Regenerative Medicine
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
- Percutaneous Disc Decompression
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial
- Lumbar Disc Microsurgery
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medication Management
- Trigger Point Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Botox For Migraines
- Ketamine Infusion
- Intrathecal Pump
What is Low THC Oil?
THC is the best-known cannabinoid and is the primary psychoactive compound. It has also been found to be neuroprotective with analgesic (pain relieving) effects.
CBD is where many of the medical benefits are attributed to cannabis and has resulted in many strains being ‘enriched’ to increase their CBD content. CBD is not psychoactive.
In the state of Georgia “Low THC oil” is defined as: oil that contains “an amount of cannabidiol and not more than 5 percent by weight of tetrahydrocannabinol, tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, or a combination of tetrahydrocannabinol and tetrahydrocannabinolic acid which does not contain plant material exhibiting the external morphological features of the plant of the genus Cannabis.” Patients may possess legally only 20 fluid ounces or less.
The state of Georgia allows patients to possess this oil as explained with the supervision of a doctor holding a special certification to prescribe a THC card.
Who qualifies for the low THC oil?
Patients who suffer from one or more of the following disorders in the state of Georgia may be eligible for exemption from prosecution for possessing low THC, CBD-rich medical cannabis oil that contains up to 5% THC:
- Cancer, ALS, Seizure disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Tourette’s syndrome (when such syndrome is diagnosed as severe)
- Autism spectrum disorder, (when (a) patient is 18 years of age or more, or (b) patient is less than 18 years of age and diagnosed with severe autism)
- Epidermolysis bullosa
- Alzheimer’s disease, when such disease is severe or end stage
- AIDS when such syndrome is severe or end stage
- Peripheral neuropathy, (when symptoms are severe or end stage)
- Patient is in hospice program, (either as inpatient or outpatient)
- Chronic Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
What are the Benefits of Low THC Oil?
- It’s a natural substances that avoids the organ side effects of unnatural substances
- All other benefits are observational
- It may become a last resort alternative for patients dealing with intractable pain from the conditions listed.
For more information please click Here: https://dph.georgia.gov/low-thc-oil-faq-general-public
Need to speak to someone immediately?
Call us today! (470) 299-1998