Advanced Spine and Pain Interventions, LLC offers affordable progressive pain relief care. Below is a list of medical insurance providers that we accept.  Although it is the responsibility of patients to verify with their insurance provider if they cover the services that we offer and if our office is in network PRIOR to services being rendered, we will also assist with questions that pertain to their insurance to the best of our ability.  Furthermore, we also encourage patients to check with their insurance provider to see if a pre-authorization or referral is required for office visits as well as procedures. Below is a list of insurance providers we accept, the list is not exhaustive and should be used as a guide. To check to see if Advanced Spine and Pain Interventions, LLC accepts your current medical insurance plan, please call the office on 470-299-1998.


    • Traditional Medicare Part B* (provided by CMS) & Medicare Railroad
      Medicare Part B pays 80% of Medicare-approved services, after the deductible is met by the patient. Patient is responsible for the remaining 20% to be paid prior to services being rendered
    • Aetna Commercial
    • Aetna Medicare Advantage
      (we do not accept Aetna Medicare D-SNP*)
    • Alliant
    • Ambetter
      (we do not accept Select Plans: Select WellStar, Select St. Joseph’s Candler, etc*)
    • Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem Commercial
      Open Access, PPO, POS, HMO/Open Access (select plans, please verify coverage), State plan/SHBP (we do not accept Pathways HMO*)
      (we do not accept Anthem®BCBS Medicare DSNP*)
    • Champ VA
    • Cigna
      POS, PPO, Open Access Plus (we do not accept Pathwell or Local Plus*)
    • Clover Health
    • Coventry/First Health
    • Humana Commercial
      PFFS/PPO/HMO (we do not accept HMOx)
      Humana Medicare Advantage
      PPO, POS, PFFS, Medicare Plans, (we do not accept Humana Medicare HMO*)
      Humana Military (Tricare South region)
    • Network Accepted (Multiplan/PHCS)
    • UnitedHealthcare (UHC) Commercial
      PPO, POS
      UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage]
      AARP, UHC ChoicePlus, UHC Medicare, (we do not accept UHC Dual Complete)
    • Optum VA
    • Attorney Liens

    * We DO NOT accept the following plans: Georgia Medicaid and Georgia Medicaid CMO providers (Amerigroup Community Care, CareSource, Peach State, & Wellcare), if Medicaid is a Ambetter Select Plans, Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway plans (from the Marketplace), Cigna Pathwell and Local Plus, Humana Medicare Advantage HMO, Dual Plans (Medicare/Medicaid) with any insurance, and Workers Compensation.

    Give Us A Call Now (470) 299-1998
    or click the button below to
    request an appointment.