Advanced Spine & Pain Interventions, LLC is
offering COVID-19 Antibody Testing!
Individuals who think they may have COVID-19 and don’t have symptoms may
request a blood draw COVID-19 Antibody testing
- Antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude infection.
- COVID-19 Antibody test is different from COVID-19 Swab test.
- COVID-19 swab test is used to determine active infection and limited to patients with symptoms.
- COVID-19 Antibody is not limited to patients with symptoms and may benefit those who are moving out of shelter in place orders and integrating in the community with social distancing for example: Return to work particularly in high risk areas such as Nursing Homes, Restaurants and Bars, or Athletes returning to sports.
- COVID-19 Antibody test results return in 1-3 days! Insurance is accepted through our practice. Additional patient responsibility is determined through the lab.
Corona virus Update
- Please continue to check our website for any updates on Corona virus.
- We are operating during our normal posted hours.
- We are continuing to treat patients at our facility while we follow nationally mandated precautions.
- Please register and continue to use our patient portal for immediate attention.
- If you are a new or follow-up patient please understand certain medications cannot be prescribe without being evaluated; however to help ease patient concerns about the spread of Corona virus and to continue to provide safe & effective care we are offering Telemedicine (both audio and visual) on a temporary basis and until Corona virus precautions are lifted.
- Following a Telemedicine visit with our providers we will be able to provide you with your regularly prescribe medication as detailed by our office.
**Please note that Telemedicine is now covered by most insurance. No changes can be made with Telemedicine, we are just allowing a renewal of your regular medication until you may be fully evaluated in office. New patients may be offered a Telemedicine option for their first visit depending on the level of their condition and after final approval by a screening provider. A Telemedicine Visit is not a guarantee of services!!!**
For further information please inquire through your patient portal for those that are registered or call the office at
470-299-1998. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Reduce Exposure During the COVID Pandemic!
Reduce Risk During the Opioid Epidemic!
The Intrathecal Pain Pump helps reduce legal scrutiny, diversion, overdose, death and other associated complications.
Most importantly the intrathecal pain pump is 10 to 100 times more likely than oral pain medications to control pain.
Most effective treatment for Cancer Pain!